Cynthia Goodman specializes in law and motion and appellate matters in all of Abir Cohen Treyzon Salo’s areas of practice, including insurance bad faith, catastrophic personal injury and complex civil litigation.
Ms. Goodman has authored innumerable appellate briefs in the Federal and State Courts, many of which resulted in published decisions. Over the course of her career she has worked in both the plaintiff and defense arenas. She is a member of Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), and American Association of Justice (AAJ). Ms. Goodman is admitted to the California Bar, Central and Northern District Courts and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court and is a graduate of Loyola Law School. She is also the founding member and current board member of Malibu Community Alliance (Issues: Environment and Government Transparency).
In her spare time, Ms. Goodman enjoys hiking, gardening, reading and traveling.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance bad faith
- Catastrophic personal injury
- Complex civil litigation
- Loyola Law School
- Juris Doctor
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)- Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)- Member
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)- Member
- Malibu Community Alliance (Issues: Environment and Government Transparency)- Board Member
- California Central
- Northern District Courts
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court