Attorney A. Monica Szkopek focuses her practice on commercial/business litigation and catastrophic personal injury. Monica has been a member of the legal team at ACTS Law since October 2015. Monica has represented clients in a large variety of cases throughout her career including contract and corporate governance disputes, insurance bad faith, wrongful death, civil rights, negligence, real property, construction defect, and she has a background in government and plaintiff healthcare reimbursement litigation.
LET US HELP
At ACTS Law, our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys represent victims in a broad array of case types. We are trial tested and zealous advocates for the rights of our clients. See how we’ve helped others, and how we can help you.
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- The American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Northwestern California University School of Law
- Juris Doctor – 2009
- U.S District Court, Central District of California