Brianna Y. Franco create new email
Brianna Y. Franco is an associate at Abir Cohen Treyzon Salo, LLP. Her practice areas include catastrophic personal injury, wrongful death, products liability, and toxic torts. Ms. Franco’s practice is centered on always putting the client first.
Ms. Franco is a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) and the Mexican American Bar Association (MABA).
Ms. Franco received her Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School, where she was co-president of La Raza de Loyola and the Chief Note and Comment Editor of Loyola’s International Law Review. She obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Communication from the University of California, Santa Barbara. Ms. Franco was admitted to the California State Bar in 2019.
LET US HELP
At Abir Cohen Treyzon Salo, LLP, our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys represent victims in a broad array of case types. We are trial tested and zealous advocates for the rights of our clients. See how we’ve helped others, and how we can help you.
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) – Member
- Mexican American Bar Association (MABA) – Member
- Loyola Law School, J.D., 2019
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A. in Communication and Political Science, 2015
- California, Central District Court
- English, Spanish