David S. Bederman create new email
Mr. Bederman is a member of the American Association of Justice (AAJ). He has also been named as a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in 2020 and 2021.
Mr. Bederman graduated Order of the Coif from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles in 2012. While in law school, David served as a Senior Technical Editor of the Loyola Law Review, and a judicial extern for the Hon. Gary Allen Feess of the United States District Court for the Central District of California. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in International Studies and Psychology from Northwestern University. He was admitted to the California State Bar in 2012.
LET US HELP
At ACTS Law, our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys represent victims in a broad array of case types. We are trial tested and zealous advocates for the rights of our clients. See how we’ve helped others, and how we can help you.
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Intellectual Property Enforcement
- Civil Rights
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- The American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Board member
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Loyola Law School
- Order of the Coif – 2012
- Northwestern University
- B.A. – International Studies and Psychology
- California, 2012
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Courts
- Central District of California
- Eastern District of California