Evan Koncan is an associate attorney at ACTS Law where he focuses his practice on catastrophic personal injury and product defect cases on behalf of individuals throughout the country. From a young age, Evan knew he wanted to be an attorney representing consumers who have been wronged by large corporations and insurance companies.
Evan joined ACTS Law in 2018 as a law clerk, while studying law under a supervising attorney through the State Bar of California’s Law Office Study Program. Evan is a member of the State Bar of California and is also an active member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) and American Association of Justice (AAJ).
In his free time, Evan enjoys exploring new eateries throughout Los Angeles and attending concerts and sporting events.
- Catastrophic personal injury
- Mass Torts
- Product liability
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- State Bar of California’s Law Office Study Program