Joshua D. Friedland is an attorney at ACTS Law where he focuses his practice on property damage, insurance bad faith, and catastrophic personal injury law. Prior to joining ACTS, Josh worked at several prominent Plaintiff law firms both during and after law school, where he gained valuable litigation experience working on complex, high-value cases. Josh has committed himself to zealous and tireless advocacy for his clients.
Josh earned his Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School where he was president of the Consumer Law Society. Josh obtained his bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington in International Studies. He was admitted to the California State Bar in 2022 and the Arizona State Bar in 2023.
LET US HELP
At ACTS Law, our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys represent victims in a broad array of case types. We are trial tested and zealous advocates for the rights of our clients. See how we’ve helped others, and how we can help you.
- Property Damage
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Loyola Law School – Juris Doctor, May 2022
- University of Washington, Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies – Bachelor of Arts International Studies, June 2018