During his career, Robert Finnerty has earned a reputation among judges and fellow attorneys as a skilled and tenacious trial lawyer. He is a member of two invitation-only trial organizations that thrive to recognize the highest achievements in trial advocacy, professionalism, and civility. As an advocate of the American Board of Trial Advocates, he has tried over 75 trials to verdict, and as a member of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, he has been recognized by his peers domestically and internationally for his trial skills.
Among his most prominent cases are a $510 million Class Action consumer fraud settlement, $132 million chemical exposure settlement, $90 million Toxic Tort settlement, $60 million settlement in toxic tort, a $59 million settlement for burn injuries, $59 million breach of Fiduciary Duties, $53 million burn settlement, $31 million environmental settlement, $30 million Toxic Tort settlement, $30 million environmental settlement, and a $3.7 million verdict for a defective design lawnmower.
LET US HELP
At ACTS Law, our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys represent victims in a broad array of case types. We are trial tested and zealous advocates for the rights of our clients. See how we’ve helped others, and how we can help you.
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- The American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- B.S. – Political Science & Psychology
AWARDS & HONORS
- Super Lawyers: Each Consecutive Year Since 2009