Samantha K. Gold, Esq. has dedicated her entire career to helping victims – first as the director of a nonprofit health organization and then as an attorney. Recognized for her skillful and creative lawyering, she handles a wide variety of civil cases on behalf of injured individuals and their families. While shepherding her clients through the legal process, Samantha always demonstrates compassion and professionalism while vigorously fighting for what is right.
Samantha was fortunate to start her career under the guidance of the late Jim O’Callahan, a renowned plaintiffs’ attorney. With him, she successfully litigated numerous state and federal cases, including medical malpractice, medical device, product liability, wrongful death, catastrophic injury and mass tort cases.
A graduate of Loyola Law School, Samantha has remained involved in the school’s moot court program as a competition judge and coach (National Criminal Procedure Moot Court Team).
Samantha received her Bachelor of Arts in American Literature from UCLA.
LET US HELP
At ACTS Law, our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys represent victims in a broad array of case types. We are trial tested and zealous advocates for the rights of our clients. See how we’ve helped others, and how we can help you.
NOTABLE PAST POSITIONS
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California
- Judicial Extern
- Loyola Project for the Innocent
- Student Law Clerk
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhat & Sullivan, LLP
- Pro Bono Research Clerk
- Grossman Burn Foundation
- Director of Programs
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Jack Daniels Trial School Graduate
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Amicus Curiae Committee
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- The American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)