Sara McClain is a senior associate with ACTS Law. She focuses on insurance bad faith, coverage litigation, and business. She works in the Insurance Bad Faith Department focusing on property damage and liability claims and litigation. She joined the firm in 2018 after spending nearly a decade representing insurance companies against claims of breach of contract, bad faith, fraud, unfair business practices, and contribution. Sara’s transition from defense attorney to consumer advocate was seamless as she negotiated a substantial settlement for her client within four months of joining ACTS. Her success continues as she uses her insight and knowledge of insurance company practices, duties, and obligations to expose unreasonable and improper claims handling tactics. Sara is meticulous and thorough, and pursues each case with an eye toward trial. She is tenacious and relentless in her pursuit for justice on behalf of her clients who have been wronged by insurance behemoths. Sara is the attorney every policyholder needs by their side.
Sara graduated from California Western School of Law, where she earned the Distinguished Advocate award for excellence in oral advocacy. She also earned two Academic Achievement awards for her exceptional legal writing skills and was presented with the Wiley M. Manuel Honors Society Award for her commitment to providing pro bono legal services. She earned her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara. She has been practicing law for over 11 years.
LET US HELP
At ACTS Law, our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys represent victims in a broad array of case types. We are trial tested and zealous advocates for the rights of our clients. See how we’ve helped others, and how we can help you.
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers (ABTL)
- San Diego Chapter
- San Diego Chapter
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- California Western School of Law
- Distinguished Advocate Award
- Wiley M. Manuel Honors Society Award for pro-bono legal services
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Sociology, Minor in History
- Rouland v. Pacific Specialty Insurance Company (2013) 220 Cal.App.4th 280