Theft and Vandalism Insurance Claims
Suffering loss due to theft or vandalism can be devastating to you and your family. At Abir Cohen Treyzon Salo, LLP we understand what it’s like to lose something of great personal and financial value and the frustration that results when insurance companies do not reimburse victims fairly.
Although theft and vandalism claims are very common, they can be some of the most complicated and time-consuming matters to resolve.Often they require special attention and expertise to handle. For example, With theft and vandalism claims, insurance companies will often go out in the market and seek a price from companies that have the greater buying power to reduce the estimated replacement price of stolen and damaged goods. Our attorneys are well equipped with knowledge and experience in dealing with these claims effectively.
Some issues that may arise in theft and vandalism cases are:
- Did a theft/vandalism actually occur?
- Did the policyholder actually own or possess the items being claimed stolen, and if so, can proof be provided?
- What is the value of the item or items being claimed?
- Was there any related property damage such as broken windows, doors, locks, or equipment related to the theft or vandalism?
- Was the property vacant or occupied?
If you feel that your theft or vandalism claim was unfairly unpaid or underpaid or need assistance in connection with your theft and vandalism claim, contact the attorneys at Abir Cohen Treyzon Salo, LLP to help you fight for what you are entitled to. To schedule a consultation with an experienced coverage attorney at our firm, contact us at (888) 20-CLAIM.