Alexander Cohen is one of the founding partners of Abir Cohen Treyzon Salo, LLP. His passion lies in helping clients, and preventing them from being taken advantage of by big corporations. Accordingly, for over 20 years Mr. Cohen has been focused on representing property owners against their insurance companies. Mr. Cohen is zealous about getting his clients the justice they deserve.
Mr. Cohen is an active member of Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC), and American Association of Justice (AAJ). He received his Juris Doctor from Kensington University, College of Law, and was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1999. He received his undergraduate degree in psychology from California State University, Northridge in 1992. Mr. Cohen is admitted to practice in State Courts of California, as well as US District Court and Court of Appeals.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance bad faith
- Property damage claims handling
- Kensington University, College of Law
- Juris Doctor- 1999
- California State University, Northridge
- Psychology- 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)- Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)- Member
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)- Member
- State Courts of California
- U.S. District Court and Court of Appeals