ACTS Law is proud to announce that Boris Treyzon, one of our founding partners, was honored with the Daily Journal’s Top 100 Lawyers in California for 2022.
This is the first time Boris has received this recognition, and it comes on the heels of him winning CAALA’s Trial Lawyer of the Year award.
Boris works tirelessly for his clients in various practice areas, including complex litigation matters, catastrophic personal injury cases, and insurance bad faith. He demonstrates his dedication to his work within the various multi-million-dollar settlements and verdicts he has achieved in trial.
Mr. Treyzon’s numerous verdicts and settlements over the past year include:
- $73 million settlement – class action against a defunct sports league
- $15 million settlement – car accident case involving catastrophic personal injuries
- $10 million settlement – motorcycle vs. auto accident case, settlement obtained 48 hours before closing arguments following three weeks of trial
- $8.425 million verdict – injured food truck employee suing employer after suffering severe injuries and traumatic brain injury while on the job
- $5.9 million verdict – family suing insurance company over failing to properly pay out homeowner’s claim
“ACTS Law is successful because of attorneys like Boris,” said Danny Abir, founding Partner at ACTS Law. “He believes in our clients and their causes, and he works tirelessly to help them in any way he can. I have been fortunate to work alongside him for years, and his dedication to the pursuit of justice inspires all of us every day.”