Current Careers are below:
Prestigious trial firm looking for a specialized Case Manager to become a part of our rapidly growing and innovative law firm. You will primarily be communicating with insurance companies and clients and assisting with the pre-litigation phase.
- Maintain communication with clients and provide case updates promptly
- Monitor and maintain client treatment portfolio
- Obtaining evidence, documents, medical records and medical bills related to our clients’ case
- Assisting clients with their property damage claims
- Manage attorney schedule efficiently (attorney-client meetings, court appearances, etc.)
- Organize and maintain electronic case files within the company software/case management system
- Prepare demand packages
- Negotiate liens
- Manage intake specialists and assistants job duties
- At least 10 years of Pre-Litigation Personal Injury experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) with high proficiency
Salary is competitive and based on experience.
To apply, please send resume to Irene Akopyan – [email protected]create new email