Joseph Finnerty is an associate with ACTS Law. Mr. Finnerty’s practice focuses on catastrophic personal injury, toxic tort, wrongful death and civil rights. Mr. Finnerty has successfully represented clients against individuals, government entities and multi-billion-dollar companies. His practice is motivated by his desire to serve the community and protect consumers against injustice. Mr. Finnerty was named a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” each consecutive year since 2019.
LET US HELP
At ACTS Law, our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys represent victims in a broad array of case types. We are trial tested and zealous advocates for the rights of our clients. See how we’ve helped others, and how we can help you.
- The American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Board Member
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. – 2014
- University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A. – 2011
- Major: History
- California – 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit – 2015
AWARDS & HONORS
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars: Each Consecutive Year Since 2019